SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
The social media specialist acts as a digital concierge for Nicopure Labs through social and online channels. In this role, the social media specialist will work with the communications/content team to ensure that customers of Nicopure Labs’ products always have an incredible experience.
The social media specialist should have a focused mindset, strong communication skills, and in-depth knowledge of social media channels including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and more.
Responsible for defining and executing a specific social media strategy, duties may include cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on the company’s behalf using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The social media specialist should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Building and executing a proactive social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Daily community management and execution of social media strategy across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn, in an effort to build meaningful connections, encourage members to take action, and increase our visibility to unknown audiences over time
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful, and engaging dialogue with each brands’ follower base
- Brainstorm and suggest new features to develop brand awareness and gain followers like promotions and competitions.
- Identify potential challenges and develop creative ways to overcome them
- Track customer engagement sentiment and opportunities for social care improvement
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform, including but not limited to, maintenance of info about the company and profile/cover pictures
- Encouraging user-generated content and moderating it in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Maintain analytics and reporting for daily posts and campaigns, utilizing analytics and data to drive consumer insights into strategy and actionable tactics
- Analyze competitors social content, campaigns, stories, emerging trends, consumer behavior and emerging media, new technologies on a weekly and monthly basis
- Recognize and monitor pop culture, competitor, influencer, industry and media trends that impact Nicopure Labs
- Degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of social media marketing experience
- Must be up to date with current trends in social media and be personally active in the space
- Ability to identify stories of interest and engage with our communities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
Basic understanding of social media reporting and publishing